Legal Weed City is a website specialized in selling CBD hemp seeds. Feel free to choose your favorite products from our wide selection of products. All our cbd-based products comply with current European legislation. THC Less than 0.2%
🌿 What are the benefits of CBD?
There is so much more to CBD that it would take too long to explain them to you here, but we suggest that you list (clearly NOT exhaustively) the benefits of the CBD flower :
- Effectiveness against sleep disorders,
- Reduction of stress and anxiety thanks to its relaxing effect,
- the hemp flower is used in conjunction with THC in the context of medical treatment (more commonly called therapeutic cannabis),
- they would play an effective role in the treatment of inflammatory processes,
- The hemp flower would help reduce painful periods,
- then contributes to the reduction of addiction to tobacco and THC
🌿 But how to consume CBD flowers?
🍃 Beforehand: information on CBD flowers:
The CBD present in cannabis flowers is fat soluble, which means that it can mix with lipids and not with water . To make an infusion with cannabis or CBD flowers or hemp flowers (name them what you like), we must therefore use for example whole milk. In order to further increase the fat content of the milk, it is possible to add a little butter, coconut oil, sour cream, or even cocoa butter 🍫.
The more lipids in the mixture, the more cannabinoids will be extracted from it.
If you don’t like the herbal taste of cannabis, you can add any other flavoring of your choice (vanilla, cinnamon, thyme, ginger, …)
🌿 So what about the legality of CBD flowers?
It is legal to buy flowers with a THC level of less than 0.2%, in most European countries, in accordance with European laws.